Optimise the Pipeline Network
Explore new strategies for leak detection and monitoring pipelines.Read more here
Reduction in Leakages with Leak Detection Systems
New technological advancements in monitoring pipeline infrastructure.Secure your place
E&P Production Growth and Pipeline Expansion
Detailed regional expectations across the European pipeline network.View the latest program
Expert Speakers to Date
- Manon Servais
- Vincent Gaeto
- Doug Baer
- Eric Bergeron
Flyscan Systems Inc
- Paul Wehnert
Heath Consultants Incorporated
- Andrew Stevenson
Sustainable Pipeline Systems
- Sanjay Yadav
- David Cheng
- Adrian Banica
Direct-C & TWI Ltd
- Peter Han
- Fotech Group Limited
- Valley Forge & Bolt Mfg. Co.
- NDT Global Corporate Ltd.
- BrandSafway LDAR
- Overwatch Imaging
- Cenit Transporte y Logística de Hidrocarburos
- Andon Specialties, Inc.
- Total Containment Inc
- Lux Modus Ltd.
- Pioneer Natural Resources
- KROHNE, Inc.
Who Should Attend
- Logistics and Transportation
- Supply Chain Management
- Rail Operations
- Strategic Planning
- Terminal Operations
- Industrial Products
- Transloading and offloading
- Business Development
- Regulatory and Legal Counsel
- Project and Risk Management
- Plant Management
- Terminal Owners and Contractors
- Quality Control and Testing
- Procurement and Sourcing
- Inventory Management
- Materials Sourcing
- Market Research and Analysis
- Health and Safety
The Pipeline Technology 2022 conference will deliver the most up-to-date market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest in pipeline technologies for improving efficiencies and operations across the network…view more...
Subscribe for updates:
Key topics for 2022:
- Latest crude oil and gas volumes, demand, and transportation forecasts
Understand the key market drivers with an update on volumes of crude oil and gas from the region and its impact on pipeline capacities.
- Evaluating the current pipeline infrastructure and ensuring network integrity
Update on the latest developments in pipeline facilities and evaluate current infrastructure to recognise investments required to improve operational efficiencies across the network.
- New technologies and techniques in pipeline monitoring and leak detection systems
Explore state-of-the-art technologies for managing and monitoring the pipeline network to ensure safety and asset integrity for sustainable pipeline transportation.
- Utilisation of data analytics to identify leaks and optimise detection and monitoring programs
Learn new techniques in analysing leakage data to improve identification of smaller leaks across the oil and gas pipeline network.
- Current regulatory framework and upcoming regulations for the pipeline network
Understanding current regulatory frameworks and policies to ensure operational improvements and to address environmental and safety concerns.
- End-user operator case studies and developing a successful program
Gain insight from leading pipeline operators and implement strategies that others in the industry are using to ensure performance.
- Excellent conference. Very useful information. Well organized event and agenda was very appropriate. Craig Marshall (Gran Tierra Energy))
- A great balance between the technical and commercial aspects. Mariano Conde (Total SA)
- Very informative, great collection of industry players and highly relevant Corry Manderson (Lawter)
- The only conference so far that I found that brings customers and suppliers together. Marcelo Niedermann (Rotex Global)
- Very interesting and great experience. Great material shared, will help to analyze the big picture. Diego Betti (EnDriven)
- The event is very important for the industry to know the new trends and a very good opportunity to meet new people in the industry. Hernan Sueta (Pan American Energy)